I, Md. Mahbubur Rahman, have completed my graduation from Jahangirnagar University. During my graduation, I tried to participate in different kinds of programming competition. I love problem solving and solved more than 3000 problems using Algorithm and Data Structures.
Currently I am working as a Software Engineer in Crowd Realty, Japan. Here, I work as a Back-end engineer. In my leisure time, I love to write research article as well as solve problems.
Deep Learning, Machine Learning, NLP, Image Processing.
- Statistical Modeling of Traffic Congestion using Google Map Traffic Layer Data. (FICC 2021, Canada).
- Efficient Advertisement Slogan Detection and Classification Using a Hierarchical BERT and BiLSTM-BERT Ensemble Model. (Springer, ICO'2020, Thailand).
- Bangla Documents Classification using Transformer Based Deep Learning Models.(IEEE, STI'2020, Bangladesh).
- Bangla Document Classification using Character Level Deep Learning. (IEEE, ISMSIT 2020, Turkey).
- Recognition of Local Birds of Bangladesh using MobileNet and Inception V3.(IJACSA, Vol.11, No. 6, 2020)
- Bangla Optical Character Recognition and Text-to-Speech Conversion using Raspberry Pi.(IJACSA, Vol. 11, No.6, 2020)
- Rose Diseases Recognition using MobileNet. (IEEE, ISMSIT 2020,Turkey).
Programming Competition Achievements.
Onsite Competition Achievements
|2017||First Position||Inter Dept. Programming Contest 2017 organized by Jahangirnagar University||Reference link|
|2017||First Position||CodeMonk (Dynamic Programming Part- I )||Reference link|
|2017||Third Position||National Collegiate Programing Contest 2017||Reference link . Certification link|
|2017||Third Position||IUT 9th ICT FEST 2017||Reference link . Certification link|
|2016||Third Position||BAPS-BUBT national programming camp 2016||Certification Link|
|2017||Fourth Position||NSU Inter University Programming Contest Spring 2017||Reference link|
|2016||Fifth Position||Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology CSE Day 2016||—|
|2016||Placed 13th||ACM-ICPC Asia Dhaka Regional Contest 2016, Team: JU_Insomnia||Reference link . Certification link|
|2017||Placed 12th||ACM-ICPC Asia Dhaka Regional Contest 2017.||Reference link . Certification link|
Online Competition Achievements
|Hackerrank||mahbubcseju||2345||Top 1%||Gold medal - 13, Silver medal - 11, Bronze medal - 6|
|Google Codejam||mahbubcseju||-||50 outof 1722||50th|
- Exam Controller office management system using Python, Django, HTML5, CSS.
- Bidding/Auction System using Python, Django, HTML5, CSS.
- Attendance System using real time face detection.
- Football tracking on real time video using deep learning.
- Image editing tool for stitching two or more images using MATLAB.
- Best path finding for a drone inside a room using python and shortage path algorithms.
- MPEGDASH video downloader to download MPEGDASH video into OpenCV mat format using C++, Python.
|Neural Networks and Deep Learning||Coursera||6EWNLF6MAFJW|
|Artificial Intelligence AZ™: Learn How To Build An AI !||Udemy||UC-HIFTT79A|
|Deep Learning and NLP AZ™: How to create a ChatBot !||Udemy||UC-9UWVFG2S|
|Deep Learning, Transfer Learning and Turtles||Udemy||UC-SKLLIA0K|
|Internet Of Things From Beginner To Making You First Device||Udemy||UC-GPI5ZE8S|
Additional Experiences and Awards
- Researcher (Jul. 2018 Aug. 2018): Participated in a short research on elective curve cryptography in Okayama University, Japan.
- Certification (Oct. 2018): Placed 2 nd in Information Technology Professionals Exam (ITEE FE October 2018) from Bangladesh.
- Campus Ambassador, GeeksforGeeks (Aug. 2018 Oct. 2018): Responsible for conducting workshops, seminars in Jahangirnagar University
- Problem Setter (2017 – 2018): Bangladesh National Girls Collegiate Programming Contest, Jahangirnagar University Intra University Programming Contest and some other national online contests.
- Programming Camp (2016): Placed 3 rd in National (Bangladesh) Programming Camp 2016.
- Leadership Experience (20172018): Manager of Jahangirnagar University programming club.
To a great mind, nothing is little